ATM Card is launched on 09/09/2015 New*
Net Banking Coming Soon*
Mobile Banking Available*
What is a Agriculture Loan?
Agricultural loans help farmers run their farms more efficiently. It can be difficult to keep up with all of the costs associated with running a farm, so farmers need low interest agricultural loans to help them stay afloat.
Fortunately, the government often steps in with low interest loans and other subsidies that help farmers turn a profit.
Farmers can use agricultural loans to:
1. Cover operating expenses. Besides needing farm land financing, many farmers also need help covering some of the operating costs. Farm equipment is expensive, but it’s necessary to run the farm. With better equipment, you can cover more land quickly.
2. Help with the marketing of their product. If they want to make a profit, then farmers need to sell the product they create. This means that they need an effective marketing plan and money to pay for marketing costs in addition to farm land loans.
- Agriculture Short Term Loan (1-4 Year)
- Agriculture Medium Term Loan (5-9 Year)
- Agriculture Long Term Loan (Above 9 Year)
- Agriculture (GODOWN) Loan
- Agriculture Soft Loan
Facilities In Agriculture Loan:
- Subsidy (IF APPLICABLE)
- SMS Facility
Apply Online For Account:
Refer KYC Document List For Opening Account